[ale] Fixing a vfat flash drive?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed May 9 22:54:51 EDT 2007

Bingo.  The flash card in question had pictures from vacation last weekend.
I needed to recover them.  "PhotoRec" pulled them right off.  I've scanned 10
and am heading to bed but those 10 were recovered perfectly and it looks like
it got all of them from the trip!

Thanks!
  Robert

Thus spake Brian Pitts (brian at polibyte.com):