[ale] Gnome Keyring - Update

Jim Moore j9916moore at bellsouth.net
Tue May 8 08:01:58 EDT 2007

After getting no help from any of the Debian support groups, I requested
to be put in contact with one of the maintainers.
A very kind gentleman in France replied informing me that there is no
way to view a lost keyring password.  One however removes the file
".gnome2/keyrings/default.keyring".  Upon restarting, the wpa_supplicant
interface asked for my passphrase which I entered. I was then provided
the interface to set a password for the default keyring.  I entered same
with pen and paper at hand!!!  and all is well.

Jim