[ale] Anyone Attending OLS?

Cox, Danny dcox at icc.net
Fri Mar 30 08:04:51 EDT 2007

The Ottawa Linux Symposium occurs in the last week of June this year,
and I'd like to go.  However, the hotel is $179 per night, and if I can
share with someone else, that would really help the old budget.  Is
anyone on the ALE list also planning to go, and wouldn't mind sharing a
room?

Details: Conference $350 if you register before April 1, $500 if after.

Round trip flights cost about $350 to $550 (Delta non-stop), according
to Orbitz.

As mentioned above, the "special" hotel rate is $179, plus meals.

I'd like to head up on Tuesday, the 26th, and head back on Sunday, July
1st.

Any takers?

Daniel S. Cox

Internet Commerce Corporation