[ale] Vista vs Linux

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 27 20:02:43 EDT 2007

Unfortunately that pretty much locks out legally most of the 1st world citizens, correct?  It definitely is a good idea though since it makes people stop and think for a second before breaking the law.  You know, if there was a single entity that you could pay a small fee to for all codec use and that entity kept a record of your legal payment, then we could all use the codecs without fear of reprisal.  Anyone want to make alot of money creating this entity?

Well, that was my idea for the day....
See you,
Dow