[ale] how to redirect fds through telnet session in QNX?

Step random4444 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:15:54 EDT 2007

Took me a bit to find "screen" (as you can imagine that pulls up way too
many results in Google :D ) but then I found:
http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/input.html - tutorial

I'm . . . not actually sure if that helps.  :)  But it looks promising . . .

Actually, a little more searching pulled up these links:
http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/screen.html
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18399
http://download.qnx.com/contrib/repository621a/screen-3.9.11-public.qpm

So that gives me some more to look into - here's a few more links for those
interested (and for the record):
 http://www.archivum.info/comp.os.qnx/2005-11/index.html - has several
related posts in November 2005.
http://www.archivum.info/comp.os.qnx/2005-11/index.html - the main page for
screen project?
http://aperiodic.net/screen/ - the always wonderful wiki.

I'm not sure how "lightweight" screen is - I didn't see anything about that
anywhere.  I also didn't find for sure that it will run on qnx, but several
posts seemed to indicate it would.  I'm not in the same location as the
developer hardware right now, but will test as soon as I get the chance.  I
might be able to get a remote connection  . . .

Thanks!