[ale] Overseas LUG of the month: Atlanta

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Mar 19 16:43:17 EDT 2007

I believe it.  I've recommended this list to all the Linux friends I have,
especially those up-and-coming Linux users.  None have blacklisted my
emails that I know of as a result.  (Some other reasons yes, but none for
my recommendation of this list....)

Thus spake Brian J. Dowd (bdowd at dentfirst.com):