[ale] Converting DVD to ipod video format

Charlie Walker maverick67 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 15:18:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I've been looking for information/tutorials and linux applications to
convert my existing dvds to ipod video.  I haven't  really found anything
exceptionally helpful.  Currently I am using my wifes xp computer to do the
conversions.  The tools I am currently using are "DVD Decrypter" to rip the
dvds and "Videora" to convert to ipod format (h.264).  Can anyone help me
find linux replacements for these tools and help find documentation on how
to use them.

--
Thanks,
Charlie Walker - Registered Linux User #62358

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit
us to be pirates." - Mark Twain