[ale] Network profiles - OT fairtax isn't

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Mar 16 14:05:12 EDT 2007

Having been an accountant in my past life I know there is plenty of work
to be done outside of taxes.   As to lawyers - Shakespeare had the right
idea.

I said 30% because currently I'm paying 33% just in salary taxes.   Add
sales, ad valorem and hidden taxes (e.g. "franchise fees" for cable
companies or "excise taxes" built into liquor and perfume) 30% seems
like it would be a nice paring down to start with.