[ale] empty emails

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Mar 9 16:49:18 EST 2007

On Friday 09 March 2007 01:19 pm, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> Lately I've been getting a bunch of empty emails, and I can't figure out
> where they are coming from.
> literaly, it says no subject, no from and the headers are all empty.
>
> when I do show headers all I get this:
>
> cl_load: Not supported data format
>
> any clues?

Not sure for one *that* empty. I get spam with no subject, from line or
body. But they all have a date and at least one received line. Only thing
I have seen similar was a test digest someone once sent to mailing list (I
was not set to received digests) The mail client I was using at the time
defaults to bursting digests to individual messages, and I did some
serious head scratching until I figured out where all the messages with
almost no headers were coming from.

No idea how KMail reacts to digests. Have you Googled the line "cl_load:
Not supported data format"?
--
William