[ale] Printer delay

Vikram Nanda vikramnanda at exsculpo.com
Sun Mar 4 08:33:42 EST 2007

Yesterday, I tried printing a photograph (135 KB) on my HP All in one at
around 1 PM through Picassa. The printing didn't start.
HP-toolbox 'print Jobs" tab showed me 1 job in the queue with status
"Printing". I waited for 15 minuets - no visible printer activity occurred.

Because it was an urgent requirement, I booted windows XP ( mine is a
dual boot machine) and printed the picture.
Booted back linux at around 9 PM.

Today morning at app 8 AM, the printing of the picture automatically starts

Any idea why did this delay might have occured?

I never had any delay problems during document printing.