[ale] Motherbord doen't like suse?

James Smith feenix at feenix.us
Sat Mar 3 13:11:36 EST 2007

I am running an AMD 64 X2 Dual CPU. Motherboard is a nforce4m-a made by
ECS. My video card is nvidia GeForce 7600GS.

Suse 10.1 will load in 64 bit, suse 10.2 will not. I have re downloaded
the iso from several different mirrors and none of the will load or run
in 64 bit. 10.2 will load in 32 bit.

No matter which suse I run, the os locks up at different time when in
use. Sometimes it locks half way through the boot. Other times it can be
when I am doing a program like  firerfox or  gaim.

Any ideas whats going on? I feel that the motherboard and suse have issues .

James Smith