[ale] [OT] Weird Trick to make Debit Card Scan

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Mar 1 17:11:55 EST 2007

Uhm, you really don't have to fuss at your bank to have your card
replaced.  Just call the 800# on the back of the card and tell them you
lost your card.

If it's a Visa or Mastercard, you'll have a new credit card within a day
or two.  You can then simply toss your existing card out.

Kind regards,
Chris Bergeron