[ale] disposal of old computer parts

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jun 26 13:13:34 EDT 2007

Funny that - Alpharetta (especially all the way of at Windward) isn't
much easier to get to from Marietta than Forest Park though it might be
a little closer as the crow flies.   I used to live between Delk and
WindyHill and work up there and my commute was 25 miles each way in some
of the worst traffic in the metro area.   At least with Forest Park you
could swing around the back side of 285 as if you were going to the
Airport to bypass northern perimeter traffic and 400.