[ale] OT - Non AT&T landline - Further OT

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jun 26 13:08:23 EDT 2007

We had this argument before so no need to start it again.  IMO AT&T and
the NSA did something illegal not to mention ethically questionable.
You are free to think otherwise.

You are now going to post asking which law they broke and not bother to
accept my comments about the constitution or laws against U.S. spy
agencies spying on Americans which were passed in the 70s when the CIA
was found to be doing this.  Or you'll come up with some other hogwash
that will be as meaningless.   I'll let your next post be the last
(albeit false) word on that.

None of that however will go to the original question I asked which is
"is anyone using any of the other landline phone service providers in
Bellsouth/AT&T territory and would they recommend it".

I'll assume however that the answer to my question is "no" so I'll do
some web surfing instead.