[ale] Evolution Junk mail filter

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:57:44 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 08:29 -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> Evolution uses spamassassin to do the filtering. Check that it is
> installed.

Arrgh.  Evolution frustrates me.  Just went to reply to this message and
*boom* core dump.

Anyway, if SpamAssassin is used for spam filtering, what is this
bogofilter thing?

(evolution-2.10:19906): bf-junk-filter-WARNING **: error occurred while
spawning /usr/bin/bogofilter: Failed to execute child process
"/usr/bin/bogofilter" (No such file or directory)

--
Michael B. Trausch
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!