[ale] Pidgin on Ubuntu Feisty.

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:10:23 EDT 2007

I've uploaded a new build of Pidgin for Ubuntu 7.04/Feisty, and a script
to update it from the previous version I uploaded that had plugins built
using Checkinstall.  The new package set is completely backported from
Gutsy and built for 32-bit systems.  I haven't gotten around to building
a 64-bit version just yet.

Just wanted to let any interested parties know.

    --- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!