[ale] resized partitions

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jun 22 11:11:51 EDT 2007

My coworker here used Mondo Rescue recently to completely copy one
server to another.   He was impressed by the fact that it found
differences in drive space (more on the new one) and used them
appropriately.   He had also used it several times to reinstall the
original server after he blew it away.

http://www.mondorescue.org/