[ale] MBA schools

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Jun 21 14:28:14 EDT 2007

  AIUOnline.edu is similar to Devry, etc but has a good MBA program.  Lockstep so
you take just what is needed, one class at a time, 5 weeks per class.  Not cheap
but fully accredited regionally etc.  Their time requirements are very realistic
for a working adult but the classes are not just fluff.  If you give it a chance
you can learn a good bit.

Thus spake Brandon Colbert (colbert.brandon at gmail.com):