[ale] Need ISAKMP Consultant

Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers.com
Wed Jun 20 22:22:38 EDT 2007

I'm having issues with an OpenBSD firewall talking to other OpenBSD
firewalls and a Linux firewall via isakmp tunnels. We need someone with
more familiarity with isakmp to come in and tell us why our tunnels keep
locking up.

If you've got isakmpd experience and are available for consulting in the
next 48 hrs, please reply to me directly. Include your hourly rate and
what your experience with isakmp has been. This need is ASAP.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Farris				chris at vitalpowers dot com
The Exercise of Vital Powers		404 806 1403