[ale] does anyone have social connections to Sprint wireless?

Brian W. Neu ale at advancedopen.com
Mon Jun 18 15:41:07 EDT 2007

I could not be unhappier with my Sprint coverage at my house, though I'm
in suburban central off Lower-Roswell Rd. and on TOP of a hill.  I don't
want to get stuck putting $500+ into a repeater system.

Does anyone know the Sprint version of that "Can you hear me now" guy?
Or basically someone that could either order an official installation or
nudge some equipment so that it falls off a truck and into my driveway?

I have no faith in going through the mainstream customer service
channels and I ask your help in subverting the system.