[ale] OT: Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Jun 18 10:45:49 EDT 2007

Instead of having Regular Screen or Wide Screen on opposite sides of
DVDs they'll have Blu-Ray and HD-DVD - or they'll make players that can
do both formats (as well as the old one).

Given the number of folks I know who use Disney stuff for keeping their
kids occupied I'm guessing Disney's decision will have more impact than
Universal's.

Betamax?  Is that anything like my 8-track player?  It seems hard to
find new tapes for that...