[ale] Unsubscribed?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:43:24 EDT 2007

And therefore forced to forego reading, evidently. The email sent to
you when you originally signed up explained how to unsubscribe
yourself from the list. Also, every email you recieve from the list
contains a link to the list management website. Guess what you can do
at said website.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/