[ale] Heya folks! Any suggestions for a geek moving to/near Atlanta?

Michael Smith msmith at mikeandmel.com
Sun Jun 10 10:30:17 EDT 2007

I live in Roswell and like it with the exception of the property tax of fulton county.  I have pretty easy access to most parts of town and theres a frys about 15 minutes away on Windward Parkway.  Since you have kids I would recommend looking along the east cobb / fulton border.  You can still find nice houses in that area for less than 300,000 and they have the highest school scores.  That's just my 2 cents.  Traffic is pretty bad everywhere so try to see if you can get your company to work with you on hours.  I work 7 to 4 to avoid the traffic.  Anyways, good luck on your house hunting and welcome.