[ale] JavaScript and server address

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:59:18 EDT 2007

Can you not access said server from said windows box with your web browser
of choice? same sniffing technique would apply, just run from the windows
client, so it can capture the information you are looking for. the packets
can be dumped into something along the lines of Ethereal to sort and you
will see what is going on. Once this information is know you can code your
application however you see fit to access the ports and addresses in
question.

Ned