[ale] kaffeine and xine / xine-lib

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Jul 27 12:39:58 EDT 2007

kaffeine/xine has worked fine for me on all my hardware.

I tried mplayer but, at least from appearances, you have to recompile every time you need to add a codec.  With kaffeine/xine I can add them from rpm sources.

I add packman.links2linux.org to my update source, and I get all the current builds codecs.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420