[ale] OT: Position

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jul 19 11:18:18 EDT 2007

I posted this a few week ago and want to give more people a chance to
respond before I make a decision.  We are looking for a Java programmer
to help us develop and maintain our J2EE application.  This is a
contract to possible permanent position.  Obviously the application has
to be maintained over time. We also like adding new features.

Required:

1.  J2EE
2.  Swing, We have an applet and application using SWING
3.  XSLT
4.  XML
5.  Linux. Our application runs on Linux so you have to know Linux
6.  Tomcat
7.  Mysql

Extra credit:
8. Perl (Many agents on the server are written in PERL)
9. C

You duties will include: Programming, Heavy Testing, and Support.  This
job can be done remotely but will require travel to Alpharetta at least
once a week to discuss bugs, features, time lines, etc.

Please email me off-list if interested and tell me a little about
yourself.  If you want to send a resume that is fine but please only
text format or PDF if needed.

Feel free to forward to anyone off-list that you think might be
interested.

Thanks,
Chris