[ale] Organizing large files on small media

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jul 17 10:06:26 EDT 2007

Most of the growth was in the 90s - I recall when Windward Parkway had
only 3 data centers going right off the north bound lanes and almost
nothing going left.   Back then (early 90s) going to the Holiday Inn
data center felt like one was just doing a rest stop on the way to
Helen.

I had a coworker in 97 that moved from Alpharetta to in town Atlanta
because the traffic was actually better in the latter by then.