[ale] OT: Alpharetta Power

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Tue Jul 17 09:45:14 EDT 2007

i think Alpharetta has crapy power service from Ga power.  I have
customers all over town but the ones in Alpharetta all have power
problems.  I never get calls after a power storm except from
Alpharetta customers.  My biggest Alpharetta customer tracks the
weather closely and they go on their UPS before the storm comes and
will stay on UPS until it is over.   Sometimes I go over their and
hear the generator from the parking lot and the weather is not bad.
When I ask they usually say they were having "issues" and decided to
get off the grid for a while.

I think they grew too fast in the 80's.

Mark