[ale] OT: Alpharetta Power

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jul 17 07:59:15 EDT 2007

I'm trying to track a problem but no one seems to want to talk about it
(Georgia Power).  Since 07/10 I've received 10 trouble tickets from a
device I have installed at a friend's house off of Windward Parkway.
The trouble ticket is in regards to power.  It seems that since 07/10
power has been blinking often in that area.  Just yesterday power was
off at his house for almost 4 hours.  Other places in Alpha was just
fine.  I called GA Power and they were supposed to call me back but I've
heard nothing about why power keeps blinking up there.  For now I've
shut down much of the equipment.  I'm waiting on a few days of no
outages.  Anyone one here know something?