[ale] OT

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:45:36 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 20:52 -0400, William Bagwell wrote:

> Guvf vf trggvat byq fvapr XZnvy qbrf abg unir n ohvyg va pbairegre. Vs
> guvf
> xrrcf hc V jvyy or sbeprq gb fhofpevor gb NYR jvgu zl hfrarg nqqerff
> fb V
> pna ernq vg jvgu n pbzovarq znvy naq arjf ernqre gung pna qb guvf
> fvyyl
> fghss nhgbzngvpnyyl.
>
> Nva'g V n fgvaxre?

Qba'g srry onq.  Ribyhgvba qbrf abg frrz gb unir n ohvyg-va EBG13
hgvyvgl rvgure.  Naq vg QBRF qb Hfrarg.  Uez.  Naablvat.

Creuncf nabgure ernfba sbe zr gb jevgr zl bja znvy pyvrag gung qbrf
rirelguvat pbeerpgyl... ehaf va n grezvany, be hfvat TGX ba Yvahk be
Jvaqbjf... vf gehyl cbegnoyr...

Ru.  Vg'f bxnl gb qernz, evtug?  :-)

Znxrf zr jbaqre jul TPvcure qbrfa'g vagresnpr qverpgyl jvgu Ribyhgvba.

    ? Zvxr

--
Michael B. Trausch
                                Web:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!