[ale] [OT] watch you cable tv bill

Michael B. Trausch michael.trausch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:38:56 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 13:50 -0400, Robert Heaven wrote:

> When I asked about the small increase in the cable tv costs I was
> shocked to find out that they were actually charging me ($3.40) for
> that ridiculously useless paper catalog that I did NOT request.

Hrm.

I suppose they figure that if they charge you for them, you'll actually
read them?

It's wrong to do that in any case.

Was this Comcast?

    --- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                                Web:
           michael.trausch at gmail.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!
Support free speech---it is the most valuable freedom we have!