[ale] local store for Fiber optic converter

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:43:07 EDT 2007

Thanks, James/Michael. I'll keep those two in mind next time I am in. After
screaming for help, Boss came by and told me to stop searching, as a fellow
admin, who just flew in, brought a boxful of those goodies from our NYC
office.
Chris, Frys actually has a few in their stores (Alpharetta/Duluth). They
just didn't have the quantity we need. Neither did their warehouse.