[ale] local store for Fiber optic converter

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:05:55 EDT 2007

Last Friday, we ordered eight fiber media converter (100baseT ethernet to
100base-FX, with SC connector) and sixteen 3F fiber optic cables from Frys
online. It was shown as shipping same day and should have been here by now.
When we called earlier, they told us it got 'backordered', meaning that we
won't have it by Tuesday. Local Frys stores (Alpharetta & Duluth) don't have
enough.
Any good local store  that you know may have the above in stock (30005 or
30338 zip would be great)?