[ale] Debian HPPA Installation

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Jan 25 15:50:05 EST 2007

Brian Pitts wrote:
> I thought CD would be best, but then I'm stuck trying to find a SCSI-3
> CD-ROM drive. Netboot would mean an BNC to RJ45 adapter, which seem
> pretty pricey.

If you have more time than money, I suspect you can find one of the old
10Base2 cards that have BNC connectors for little or nothing.  Take that
and any old pc with a 10BaseT or 100BaseT card and turn it into a
router.  It'd take some work, but would be cheaper than a BNC to RJ45
adapter if you had an extra pc laying around.

Jim.