[ale] Debian apache 2.2 help needed

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Tue Jan 23 12:07:41 EST 2007

Really like the changes in apache 2.2. I have a problem with the default
Debian install though. It defaults to directory indexing across all
paths. I only want it on one folder. If I enable the autoindex module,
its everywhere ("a2enmod autoindex"). With it disabled ("a2dismod
autoindex") I have not been able to get it activated on the one folder I
want with a .htaccess file. I know I am missing a simple answer, however
I have not been able to find it in the apache docs or the Debian System
Administrator site. Ideas or a link to the answer would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Jim Seymour <bluejay at speedfactory.net>