[ale] Files created by Perl

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jan 23 09:21:19 EST 2007

You also need to do some error handling in the script.  Are you getting
an error message on your web page when you try to run it from a browser?

I learned a long time ago nothing sucks more than to have an error in
the middle of a CGI and have already sent half the page to the browser.
Queue up the page and then send it only when the CGI is a success.  If
there are any errors send a standard error page with the error message
so you can fix it.