[ale] Kyocera K323 phone, Bluetooth, and LInux

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:50:52 EST 2007

Hello all,

By any chance has someone managed to get a Verizon Kyocera K323 phone
to file-share via Bluetooth with a Linux box?

I've googled a few pages with info about the hcid tools, and I can get
the phone to see the Linux box long enough to get properties, but
cannot seem to get a connection to stay alive.  My main aim is to have
a way to extract photos and contacts from the phone, but being able to
push photos, contacts, and music/ringtones onto the phone would be a
plus.

TIA,

--
Pete Hardie