[ale] Ping

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Jan 12 15:24:31 EST 2007

Thanks for the pongs.

I didn't see any responses to my question about slocate/updatedb.  I'd
sent it after sending an OT response to the job posting so feared my use
of the P word somehow got me blacklisted.

Perhaps it's just the usual:  My questions are either too intelligent to
be answered or too dumb to be bothered with.  I'm never sure which it
is.