[ale] OT: Windows / NTFS link question?

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:44:38 EST 2007

Thanks Bj?rn,  (as I feel smart about cutting and pasting your name to
get the special ?.)

I will give it a shot under cygwin.  The only negative I know of for
cygwin is that you can't sell programs that use their dll, but this is
for internal use anyway.

And I know the posix API supported by cygwin far better than the
standard windows API.

Greg