[ale] Google Trends

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:46:24 EST 2007

Have you not seen the Fedora and RedHat scripting? Its all written in
Python, too.

What about Python (and specifically in relation to Ubuntu) do you not like?

WMM

On 1/5/07, Vernard Martin <vernard at venger.net> wrote:

> Mike Harrison wrote:
> > I've become quite the fan, and I know almost nothing about it.
> > It just installs and works..
> >
> Actually, I'm quite a fan of Ubuntu. About the only thing I really
> dislike about hem is there obscene fascination with the python scripting
> language. 50 years of programming language design and we still make the
> same silly mistakes when designing new languages....
>
> other than that, its pretty good.
>
> Vernard

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2