[ale] most cost effective way to drive 2 monitors

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:47:26 EST 2007

Umm AV Snob and PCI only in the same sentance on a post to a linux group?

there is a fable in there somewhere

FWIW  buy.com has ATI radeon 9200 pci's for 40 a peice with DVI and VGA so
you could run one  each from one card or get two cards and run two DVI..of
course that assumes the bios of the mother board supports dual PCI video
cards

Ned