[ale] Really Silly TECO exercise

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 12:02:01 EST 2007

Okay, I've written a quine in TECO . I wrote it first in a slow period at
work in the mid-1990s, then lost the source (or the output, depending).  Now
I've rewritten it and put it somewhere safe (
http://tomshiro.org/twiki/view/ALE/TecoQuine ) so I don't forget about it
again. Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop.  I just downloaded and installed
the Linux port of TECO and was able to verify that it works.

Hey! This might _still_ be the first published quine in this language!

Gee whiz, I wonder what other languages lack quine implementations!
Kvikkalkul ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kvikkalkul )  perhaps?

Say "say".

-- CHS
(Plumbing the Depths of Geekiness!)