[ale] OT - Job Opportunity in Alpharetta

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 23 17:02:20 EST 2007

On Friday 23 February 2007 15:40, Robert Reese wrote:
> >ok... who's up for starting a photo section?
> >
> >JPK would have to be on a short leash though... ?:D
>
> It would be an awfully small section, Preston. ?I can assure you that few
> ALErs wanna see my ugly mug, or yours for that matter.

well, before I switched to Linux, I was using a weird, NON-outlook email
program called theBat! . It has a robust user group, and an off-topic list.
The list was the reason I created this email ID, tbot ( tb Offtopic).
anyway, they DO have what they call a rogues gallery photo section... my mug
is there, if ya wanna break your screen:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/rogues.html
I thought it was a neat idea for a list to have a photo section. YMMV

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800