[ale] OT: step into the wayback machine!

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Feb 21 10:04:30 EST 2007

In a prior incarnation I worked in the hotel industry.  When fax
machines first became commercially available they were in the range
$2000-$3000 so we only had one at our hotel in the General Manager's
Executive Admin's office.   We had a saleswoman who wanted to send a fax
so she came to my boss and asked him to send it since the Exec Admin was
gone for the day.

He started to put it in the feeder tray to send when the woman says
"Stop!  I need to make a copy so I'll have one after you SEND it."