[ale] Bellsouth and SMTP

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Feb 19 11:37:58 EST 2007

I think I may have misread your post as I didn't catch you were using
speedfactory not crapsouth. I might have to check into them, but I do
know I'm currently out off a remote DSLAM which was why I couldn't keep
my previous business class SDSL line through Covad that I had back in
California so I didn't have to use SBC.