[ale] Mactel

andy whitten pilarlosada at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 06:37:57 EST 2007

Thanks for responding.
I had seen that Howto yesterday. I am glad you referenced in your reply.
I am thinking about getting one of those new Macs, but as an
indispensable prerequisite, I must be able to put either Suse 10.x or
Ubuntu 6.06-7.04 on it. I would rather not resort to using parallels if
possible. I am not sure if I am too proud or just too cheap.

Did get the GPT issue ironed out to your satisfaction?

Regards,

Andy