[ale] RHES daylight savings time patch

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 9 13:44:19 EST 2007

On Friday 09 February 2007 12:39, Brian MacLeod wrote:
> I'm going to assume that the friend doesn't also have a subscription
> to RH, or else if he does, all he needs to do is do an update. ?The
> relevant tzdata package will be installed as part of the updates, and
> they'll be no worries.

actually, he and I support and install RHES 3.6/3.8 and support an application
installed on it. The problem is, that package requires that no further
updates go on the servers, so they basically sit AS IS, forever. So I'm not
sure how that patch will be able to get installed..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800