[ale] Two more Ubuntu-based distributions coming

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Feb 8 18:55:29 EST 2007

Yeah but now you don't just have issues introduced by Linspire/Freespire
onto a Debian system but you have the issues introduced by Ubuntu on top
of Debian and then *spire on top of that...