[ale] SUSE 10.2 w/Nvidia

LiNuX of Ellijay linux at roguepc.com
Thu Feb 8 13:47:55 EST 2007

I not sure about 10.2 , but I had same thing happen on 10.1. I did a
Root login (text command line) then started Yast2 reinstalled the
generic Nvidia SuSe drivers from software management (I may have used
forced update, can't remember now)that overrides the Nvidia downloaded
driver. Then reboot and my X returned as if nothing happened. Hope this
helps...

David B