[ale] Bluetooth head set

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat Feb 3 09:38:01 EST 2007

I need to get a head set for my desktop and it appears I can not get my
mic to work. I know the mic is good because I can use it on other
computers.  My gues is that either my FC3 installed is fubar or my mic
jack is toast.  A fresh install of Ubuntu may fix this but it wants me
to format / and I can't do that.  I can't move me stuff either.

One idea I have is to buy a USB -> BT adapter and a head set

http://tinyurl.com/2b3bwl

Or maybe a USB head set like this.

http://tinyurl.com/yud3bm

I'm using Linux 99.999999% of the time so it has to work under Linux.